Plus Size Consignment Store
Curvaceous Boutique is the only Plus Size Consignment Store in Olds, Alberta for Clothes, Shoes, Purses and Accessories. We offer an exclusive selection of well-known brands at affordable prices. We also serve as an ideal solution for consigning or donating any items you no longer need. Contact us today!
Your Boutique Second Hand Store
Donate. Consign. Buy
At Curvaceous Boutique, our low prices attract customers, but our tasteful, trendy products keep you coming back to discover what newly consigned surprises we have to offer. Our helpful sales associates are always on hand to point out new arrivals and to find items within your budget. Our donation and consignment policies are straightforward and customer-friendly. We’re here to help you shop, sell or donate!
Due to the unique nature of consignment All Sales are Final
Payment & Shipping
We will contact you for confirmation of item(s), payment and shipping.
Consignment Conditions for Accepting Items
1. We only accept plus sized fashionable clothing, starting from size 14/1x and up. All clothes must still have original tags not cut out or removed.
2. The consignor receives 40% of final sale price. First 30-45 days full price, next 30 days marked down to 35% and the last 30 days marked down to 50%. Then removed from the floor at 95 days.
3. We will have your items for sale for 3 months before they get returned or donated. *Returned items are subject to a fee, calculated by amount and time or $20.00 whichever is less.
4. Wash or dry clean all garments just prior to consignment with Curvaceous Boutique. This is critical. We do not wash items when they arrive and we do not sell anything with even the slightest stain, even if the stain would probably wash out. We will however steam out wrinkles and creases during covid time, after covid there may be a $1.00 fee per item applied.
5. Take the time to ensure everything you consign is in excellent condition. Curvaceous Boutique can only sell items that are fashionable and in excellent condition. We look for trendy, mid- to high-end women’s street fashion bought new within the past two – three years.
6. We cannot accept items with snags, tears, pilling, missing buttons, broken zippers, stains, broken elastic, animal hair, homemade clothing, or altered, or other disrepair. All items must be smoke free.
7. We do not accept used: - Lingerie, sleepwear or undergarments - Swimwear (except popular styles new with tags attached) - Formal wear (grad dresses, wedding dresses, formal shoes, etc.) at this time
8. Drop off items folded in a sturdy bag, or hangers if freshly dry cleaned or steamed, shoes in boxes if possible. (covid practices)
9. When dropping off items make sure bag is labeled with your name, phone number and email address.
Accepting for Summer May 30 to July 31
Accepting for Fall Aug 1 to Sept 31
Accepting for Winter Oct 1 to Jan 31
Accepting for Spring Feb 1 to April 28
11. Due to Covid your bag must be quarantined for 24-48 hours before we can process them. We will contact you once your bag has been processed.
Thank you for choosing Curvaceous Boutique